What Does It Take To Live A Long Life Coursework Example

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Category:
Health
Level:
PhD
Type:
GCSE
Pages:
1
Words:
275
Life Expectancy Name: Institutional Affiliation: There are several factors contributing to a person living long. Such reasons for a long life are centered on the lifestyle of an individual as well as their health. To be able to defy the norms, it is important that one live extraordinarily. I think one is 90% responsible for their health. The other 10% may be due to hereditary diseases and accidental conditions, (Murphy, et.al, 2017). Otherwise, eating healthy and having a proper lifestyle practice can lengthen the lifespan of virtually everyone. For example, having stress may lead to several complications that may, in turn, shorten the life. Hence, I think that if we take charge of the situations around us, we can be able to control our lives and turn it around. There is a saying that we are what we eat. I concur with it since eating processed foodstuffs can only spell doom for a person. Consuming whole grains and foods with the right amounts of nutrients will be beneficial to health. Mortality can be lowered with improved lifestyles and way of living. Getting access to quality health services is beneficial to everyone. Looking at statistics from the CDC website, we notice that there are several chronic diseases causing high mortality rates. These chronic conditions such as diabetes, liver cirrhosis can be avoided, (Murphy, et.al, 2017). Other conditions such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s syndrome can all be tackled properly using the right medications. In conclusion, I agree with the conclusion that the mortality rates can be controlled at all times and we ensure that we live longer. Deaths can also occur by sex, race, accident and genetic diseases, which are beyond one’s control. However, it is still possible to control the deaths. References Murphy, S., iaquan Xu, i., Kochanek, K., Curtin, S., & Arias, E. (2017). Deaths: Final Data for 2015. Retrieved 16 March, from https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr66/nvsr66_06.pdf ...
Looking for professional Coursework writing help?
Entrust your assignment to qualified writers!
Related samples
360 Degree Record Deals Coursework Example

Student’s Name: Professor’s Name: Course: Date: 360 Degree Record Deals Since its formation, 360 record deals have emerged among the top in the music industry. Basically, it provides financial and supports the artist in marketing, touring, promotion and other advances. In that context, the artist agrees to give a percentage of the income of their…

Read more
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A Case Of A Patient With Hypertension Coursework Example

A Case of a Patient with Hypertension Student’s Name Institutional Affiliation A Case of a Patient with Hypertension Background Information on the Patient This case is about a patient that was diagnosed with stage one hypertension during my practicum at Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. In this case, Tim will substitute the patient’s actual name for…

Read more
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A contract is an arrangement Coursework Example

Name Instructor Course Date Contract A contract is an arrangement between two or more parties. All the parties to the contract are obligated to perform as per the agreement. In law, the agreement is enforceable upon default of either party (David et al 32). Failure to fulfill the obligations set for the parties, lead to…

Read more
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
To top Up