Community Risk Reduction Coursework Example

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Category:
Sociology
Level:
PhD
Type:
GCSE
Pages:
2
Words:
550
Community Risk Reduction Name Institution Affiliation Date Community Risk Reduction Watford City is located in the United States, North Dakota. The city was established in the year 1914 and is referred to as the seat of McKenzie County. First International and Trust principle offices are located in Watford City as well as the McKenzie Electric Cooperative has its headquarters hosted in the city. The city has a population of 1,744 according to the 2010 census conducted by the United States Census Bureau. The city’s population is well spread across all the categories of age and gender. A significant portion of the population falls between the bracket of 16 years and the age of 60 which indicates that the city’s population is mainly young and vibrant since the elderly population is less (DADS, 2018). Besides, the statistics also indicates that the population is well distributed across both genders. This can be proven by their census report which shows that a total of 892 of the population were males and a population of 852 were females. However, the people who live in the city are majorly the whites as shown by the census statistics that 95.1% of the population is white (DADS, 2018) which in turn lives just 4.9% of the population to the other inhabitants. The second race that occupies the city is the American Indian and Alaska Natives who represent 4.4% percent of the population. The remaining percentage of the population are Asians, black or African American, Native Hawaiian, and other Pacific Islander as well as some other few races like the Hispanic or Latino and Mexicans. Apparently, the city had a total of 873 housing units according to the 2010 census report. However, most of those housing units were occupied which represents 84% of the total units, and the remaining 16% of the housing units was not yet conquered which can simply be classified as vacant. This indicates that a large number of the people had housing units and just a small percentage d...
Looking for professional Coursework writing help?
Entrust your assignment to qualified writers!
Related samples
360 Degree Record Deals Coursework Example

Student’s Name: Professor’s Name: Course: Date: 360 Degree Record Deals Since its formation, 360 record deals have emerged among the top in the music industry. Basically, it provides financial and supports the artist in marketing, touring, promotion and other advances. In that context, the artist agrees to give a percentage of the income of their…

Read more
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A Case Of A Patient With Hypertension Coursework Example

A Case of a Patient with Hypertension Student’s Name Institutional Affiliation A Case of a Patient with Hypertension Background Information on the Patient This case is about a patient that was diagnosed with stage one hypertension during my practicum at Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. In this case, Tim will substitute the patient’s actual name for…

Read more
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A contract is an arrangement Coursework Example

Name Instructor Course Date Contract A contract is an arrangement between two or more parties. All the parties to the contract are obligated to perform as per the agreement. In law, the agreement is enforceable upon default of either party (David et al 32). Failure to fulfill the obligations set for the parties, lead to…

Read more
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
To top Up